Saturday, May 18, 2013

MBFTIBMTTIF: This Is It

FRIENDS! Tomorrow, Sunday, May 19, I will celebrate my four year anniversary as a college graduate. In even bigger news, I AM RUNNING MY FIRST HALF MARATHON IN THE MORNING.

I'm carbed up, hydrated, and ready to go. And it certainly helps that I've received an insane amount of will wishes from friends and family this week. So thank you! Oh, and did I mention that my parents are here to cheer me on?! Well, they are. And I couldn't be happier.

So here we go, kids. If you happen to be up around 7 am CST tomorrow and you'd like to follow my race progress, check me out on Twitter or on Facebook. If this crazy world works the way I think it does, every time I pass a mile on the course, my bib should tweet where I am...

See you all in 13.1!



xoxo,
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment