Friday, September 3, 2010

Number 26: Go Skydiving, Part 1


Greetings Fellow Adventurers!!

Thanks for the feedback that I've been getting about starting this blog. I know that a lot of you are saying "how the f*&$ is she going to do some of this stuff?" Well, I'm trying to do AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE and maybe molding a few to my lifestyle. Plus, I've already accomplished some of them, so there's that. But some of the items, I really am dead set on accomplishing. And here goes my baby steps towards one that SCARES ME WORSE THAN MOST THINGS IN MY LIFE (read: Canadian geese, things with tentacles dragging me under water, life without chocolate, etc.) This item is, drumroll please...

SKYDIVING.


Photo Courtesy of http://www.skyjump.com/ - That's NOT me by the way. :)

So, as a firm believer in fate, when Groupon announced a skydiving deal this morning in my inbox, I said to myself, "Self, this is the perfect opportunity to capitalize on this deal. You should do it." So I bought it. Today was the first step in my skydiving adventure. I was thinking though, those of you who are reading my blog, are you reading because you like hearing about my adventures or because a part of you wants to adventure as well? Is this calling to you too? JOIN ME. The Groupon link is listed below. Buy it. I dare you.



1 comment: