Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Number 66: Rebrand Yourself

Ladies and Gents - we are now 71 days into 2013 and it's been about that long since I promised you a rebrand. Well, here it is. When I started this blog in 2010, it all had to do with one list of 65 things. I was going to try and accomplish them all in a year, I didn't succeed but I learned a lot about blogging and about myself. As time as continued, I've gotten better at blogging on a more regular basis, but I've still found it hard to stick within my original parameters. So here it it -- I'm going to add some new segments to the list. Introducing my first two!



The first new segment is dedicated to training for my first ever half-marathon. I've currently living a single girl lifestyle (happily and by choice), but it doesn't mean that I can't rely on the opinions of some really wonderful gentlemen that I've dated in the past to fuel this title. I mean, who hasn't felt like this?! 

Next segment...




I have a lot of these so get ready. And yes, I'm hashtagging that. All the kids are doing it. I think. Tune in Thursday to see the first rebranded post EVER. (Well, if you're not counting this one.)

xoxo,
Erika




No comments:

Post a Comment